What are the advantages of using a pet sitter for my pet? What services do you provide for my home?
- Your pets stay in their own home, with the usual sights, sounds and smells. - Taking in mail/newspapers/flyers/packages.
- Their customary diet, exercise, and bedtime routines are maintained. - Rotating inside/outside lights and shades.
- There is minimal exposure to illness from other animals. - Putting out garbage and recyclables.
- Your pets receive lots of love and attention while you're away. - Watering plants.
- Security checks.
What are the advantages of using a pet sitter for me?
- Pet sitters provide home-care services while you're away. How do I prepare my home and pets for a sitter?
- No need to transport your pet or impose on friends, family or neighbors. - Leave a phone number(s) where you can be reached,
- You'll have peace of mind knowing that your pet is in the caring hands of your vet's name/number/address, emergency numbers.
a professional who puts their and your needs first.- Have leashes, collars, food, medications and supplies.
- Secure any areas off limits and tell your pet sitter.
Do you care for multiple pets, plus animals other than dogs and cats? - Let your neighbors know a pet sitter will be in your
- We care for all the pets in your household, including birds, rodents, home while you're away.
reptiles, fish, and other household pets. - Provide your sitter with house keys, (test them
first), plus alarm/garage codes if applicable.
How do you assess my pet's specific needs?
- We schedule a free in-home Meet & Greet session to get to know you
and your pet in your home environment, gather information about each
pet, determine the number of visits needed, and address any questions
and concerns you may have.